How to Flash using SP Flash Tool
How to Flash using SP Flash Tool ?
- First, you need to download and install MTK (MediaTek) USB drivers.
- Download and extract Stock ROM.
- Download and extract SP Flash Tool and open it.
- Within SP Flashing Tool, locate a Scatter File from the Stock ROM folder.
- Uncheck the preloader partition, and click on the download button.
- Remove and insert the battery again in the phone and connect the USB data cable.
- The flashing process will start. Don’t disconnect the phone during the process, Be patient until a green passing icon appear.
- After flashing, disconnect the USB cable, remove and insert the battery again into phone then power ON and enjoy.
Disclaimer: gsmxcell.net is not responsible for any damage caused to your phone. Please backup you phone firmware and important user data before flashing. Your all user data will be erased during flashing procedure. This file is 100% tested by me. Don’t try to flash this file on other phones.